Re: [e4-dev] localize buttons and text

There are 2 possibilties:
* doing it in the 3.x way using NLS-System
* doing it like my modeltooling does it

-http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/e4/org.eclipse.e4.tools/bundles/org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui/src/org/eclipse/e4/tools/emf/ui/internal/common/ModelEditor.java?view=markup

-http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/e4/org.eclipse.e4.tools/bundles/org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui/src/org/eclipse/e4/tools/emf/ui/internal/Messages.java?view=markup

-http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/e4/org.eclipse.e4.tools/bundles/org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui/src/org/eclipse/e4/tools/emf/ui/internal/Messages.properties?view=markup

I think my way of doing it is better because:
a) messages don't stay in memory for ever
b) it will support multiple locales at once and dynamic language
   switching

Tom