Re: [e4-dev] eclipse v4.1 localization

Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes I have the Model Tooling installed. I was trying to get your example working but I have errors in the dependency's. I am not sure what is causing this. My project that I am working on I was using the v4.0 and now I am having difficulty trying to import it and get rid of the errors in v4.1. The reason I am trying to get it to work in 4.1 is for the localization. The errors in v4.1 seems to be coming when I try to create a new application model?
I understand localization cannot be used in v4.0 but is there any long way around getting localization to work in v4.0? even writing the properties files myself?

Regards,
Deirdre.