[e4-dev] eclipse v4 Localization

Hi,

I am currently undergoing a project in eclipse version 4 for my final year project in a Masters in Software Engineering. To date I have been designing a GUI which can be themed to the users liking. But I am stuck in a part of the project! I am trying to be able to change the language from English to ,for example french, or any other language. For my project I only have to translate it to one language to show that it can be done. I am wondering do ye have any tutorials for eclipse 4.0 using Localization as I am having difficulty finding anything to suit on the web??
I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Kindest Regards,
Deirdre Stankard.

Back to the top