[e4-dev] E4 Application Services - Contribution to Authentication/Authorization Services

Hi,

today I took a look at the Application Services proposed for E4. One of this proposals is a Authentication Service. As I have seen, there is no yet.

If have created a similiar service based on Eclipse RCP 3.x a few years ago, so I'm interested at this topic. If it's possible, I can help to develop this service.

How I can contributions to this projects? Are there former specifications/discussions related to this topic?

Any hints are welcome! :-)

Regards,
David

Back to the top