Re: [e4-dev] e4 + splah handlers + app life cycle

Hi,

You can install a Lifecycle-Handler using the product extension points
arguments.
I've had written such a demo thing for Jax this week where I mainly
presented
EMF-Databinding but the final result was an e4 application.

I didn't show a splash-screen but a file selection dialog but the idea
should be the same.
You can get access to the sources from by github repository [1,2].

Tom

[1] https://github.com/tomsontom/emfdatabinding-tutorial
[2]
https://github.com/tomsontom/emfdatabinding-tutorial/tree/master/at.bestsolution.e4.addressbook.swt.application/src/at/bestsolution/e4/addressbook/swt/application