[e4-dev] Preferences management for e4

Hi all,

We are two students applying for Google Summer of Code with our EPreferenes project. This is an extended preferences management mechanism, allowing grouping preferences between plugins into tree-like structures for import/export and much more [1]. We would like to develop it into something benefiting the e4 project. This is why we would like to ask if anybody from the e4 project would be willing to co-mentor our project (Christopher Daniel is going to be one of our mentors - he's a committer in eclipse.platform.ui). The cooperation from the e4 team would really help us build our project attuned to the needs of the platform.

[1] Our project site:
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/e4preferences/

Our GSoC proposals links:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/aferster/1