Re: [e4-dev] Hide legacy view menus

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 5:03 AM, Thomas Kratz <eiswind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can anyone give me a pointer where to put a simple hack to hide all the view
> menus in my legacy view parts?

Hi Thomas, we create the SWT ToolItem widget In the ToolBarManager's setupMenuButton(MToolBar, Composite) method. The model MMenu element itself is added in CompatibilityView's createPartControl(IWorkbenchPart, Composite) method. If none of the views in your RCP application needs a menu then you can probably wire it off in there somehow.

Thanks for helping us test 4.x as always!

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer