[e4-dev] [releng] 4.1 M6

Everybody needs to check the candidates for 4.1 M6 [1] and e4 0.11 M6 [2] and make sure they contain what you expect, can install pluginst, etc.

We need to check moving from an M5 workspace to an M6 workspace.  What do we expect to happen?  Does it fail outright?  Does it start up but throw away changes?  Etc.  There have been some API changes (that I know of) around EBindingService.

We will run one more build tonight, and I will release any urgent M6 fixes that we need at 15:00 EST.  Please make sure that you've announced any fixes necessary on e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx and they make it in by 15:00 (or you talk to us on the list).

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/e4/sdk/drops/I20110310-2200/

[2] http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20110310-2200/

--
Paul Webster