[e4-dev] Contributions to e4

Hi, I am interested in making contributions to e4 project. My Employer has assigned me in contributing back to Eclipse (e4 and SWT are in the bag at the moment).

I have basic understand of e4 architecture and association between the components. I had kick-started contributing to e4 through my patch at Bug 320283 (Menu "Build Automatically" missing checkmark). If there are any development resources (such as internals of e4 component) that would be helpful to start before working on e4 code, then please share those resources with me.

Since I am committer to SWT, I can revamp easily on the e4 components that are completely relied on SWT. I would like to know whether there is any specific component that require my help to start-off with. If there are any bugs that I can address at the moment, please do share them with me.

Regards,
Praveen

Back to the top