[e4-dev] More Questions about DI

HI all,

I'm making some progress with Spring DM and injecting my Http Invoker Proxy Services from Spring. That looks really promising (although I failed with the current gemini blueprint release).

My next question is: at Login time I do load a User Object graph with some rights stuff in Collections (Its a pojo). How would I provide this Object through the EclipseContext so I can get it injected in my views/editors?

Next question is: I do use some services in my EditorInputs (they are lazyly fetching content from the backend). I think to get the services injected there I would need to do some stuff. I have a central extensible factory where the inputs get created, could I use the DenedencyInjector at this time to get my services there ?

As ever any help will be appreciated. I hope that I see some response on my menu disappearing bug ;)

Regards
Thomas

Back to the top