Re: [e4-dev] Announcement: Kizby, a pure E4 app

That is great news.  Congrats!

On 1/13/2011 4:21 PM, Brian de Alwis wrote:
Please forgive this brief product plug, but I recently released Kizby, one of the first pure E4 apps.  I thought readers of this list might be interested.

Kizby is a new desktop-based project and task management tool that goes beyond other tools to scale to seriously large workloads. With Kizby, you'll be able to track dozens and dozens of projects, but focus on the projects and tasks that are important.

Kizby comes with a free 30 day trial with no obligations: you need only provide your name and email address. If you decide at the end of the 30 days that Kizby's not for you, then you don't need to do anything further.  You can find out more at <http://kizby.com>.

Please feel free to contact me with suggestions, or especially if you hit any issues.

Brian.

Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing
Eclipse Foundation
Tel: 613-224-9461 ext 227
Blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com
Twitter: IanSkerrett

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org

Back to the top