Re: [e4-dev] Introduction

Nathan,
I'm all for having you get involved, but you need to believe that you're going to be working with us on an ongoing basis if you want my +1. Both of the things you mention *could* be one shot efforts. If that's what you mean, then I'd rather you just worked through one of the other committers. However, if you actually mean "I will continue to work on how Orion is styled (and how to make as flexible as possible for others to style), and be part of the team that keeps the server running", then I would (of course) be very happy to see you as a committer.

What do you think?
McQ

Inactive hide details for Nathan Gervais ---2011/01/12 11:38:27---Hello,Nathan Gervais ---2011/01/12 11:38:27---Hello,

Nathan Gervais <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

2011/01/12 11:38

[e4-dev] Introduction

  Hello,

I'm Nathan Gervais, I work as a Web Developer for the Eclipse
Foundation, building and maintaining our web properties.  I am going to
be helping with the styling of Orion, and getting a demo server up and
running at eclipse.org. Therefore, I would like to become a committer on
the e4 project.

--

Nathan Gervais