[e4-dev] Authors of Orion code contribution

Hi there,

See below for a list of the IBM employees who have worked on the Orion code. Some of us, but not all, started working on Orion few months ago. Only very recently did we get the go ahead to contribute the code to eclipse.org, which is why we were not able to develop this at eclipse.org from the beginning. In the list below, I have added a star if someone is not an e4 committer yet. Please brace yourself for another flood of committer nominations! ;-)

Thanks,
Boris

Andrew Niefer
Boris Bokowski