[e4-dev] Binary incompatible model changes

Hi e4-dev and adopters,

I'd like to inform you about 2 probably binary incompatible model
changes we've released today. The only one affected are those who
derived own model elements from our UIElements.ecore:

a) We revised some of our EClasses to be mixin interfaces only
b) We made a diet by changing our base class to
   MinimalEObjectImpl.Container

XMI-Files and deltas are not affected. Only if you extended our model
you need to regenerate your code and also modify your genmodel to use
MinimalEObjectImpl.Container.

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top