[e4-dev] How to inform about Model changes

Hi,

Following up on the failure of my model editor in M4 I'd like to request
that every change to our model is tracked by linking it to our generic
model evolution bug 324957.

If this would have been the case for 329646 I would have noticed early
that I'll have to fix the model tooling. I can't follow all bug
discussions so linking it to this bug helps me keep track of such things.

Thanks

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top