From: Boris Bokowski <Boris_Bokowski@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/18/2010 09:55 AM
Subject: [e4-dev] Work on Java-like languages in e4
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Earlier this week, we had an initial call with some of the members of the JDT team, and people interested in working on an experimental version of JDT that would be better suited to support Java-like languages. In particular, folks working on AspectJ, Groovy, and Scala tooling were interested to work on this within the e4 incubator project.

Before I start committer elections, I want to invite those who would like to participate in this work to introduce themselves on this mailing list.

Thanks,
Boris