Re: [e4-dev] The state of e4-Tooling

Hi,

I'd like to remind you of the Xtext based editor prototyp for the workbench which can be found here: http://github.com/meysholdt/e4dsl It was demoed at the Eclipsecon 2010 http://www.eclipsecon.org/2010/sessions/?page=sessions&id=1191 and I think this is a valid approach to provide nice tooling for application developers.

What do others think?

Regards,
Sebastian