[e4-dev] Fix bugs towards M3 - fix 'em today

Today please only fix bugs you feel need to go into 4.1 M3.  We'll
have a build tonight, and then test on Thursday morning that we
haven't destabilized it.

If you are working on bugs for M3 and you don't think you can finish
them today, please post the bug numbers to the list.

There will be a build on Friday to make sure we pick up the 3.7 M3
candidate, but there should be no new code after today unless it's
been discussed on this list.

PW

--
Paul Webster