Re: [e4-dev] Furthering the (Early) Adoption of Eclipse 4

Thanks Chris.  That's a really valuable set of links (and I've paid attention to your helpful blog articles on the topic too).

In addition to that helpful advice, my hope in posting here was to try to drive some convergence around how E4 does these sorts of things so we can leverage each others' visibility.  :)

Regards,

Dave