Re: [e4-dev] Getting deeplinking into the E4 build

Cool; thanks Brian.  I'll check on it.

Dave

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Brian de Alwis <briandealwis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul Webster and I had been working on getting our deeplinking contribution integrated into the E4 build when Paul fell apparently quite sick.  I am writing simply to ask for a steer about what would be the best way for us to get into the build.  We aren't in an extreme hurry but we don't want things to stall either.

Paul mentioned on IRC:

paulweb515_1 > rcjsuen_: I thought the deeplink stuff made it into the I build site
32:40
paulweb515_1 > rcjsuen_: at least some version of it is there:http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/0.11-I-builds
32:54
paulweb515_1 > if they start contributing and updating their map file, it will continue to get built
34:36
paulweb515_1 > rcjsuen_: if you get a chance, could you respond to Dave with that information on the list (my arms are already sore from typing this much)