[e4-dev] Back from vacation; status...?

Hi everyone,

So I'm back from holiday now and am glad to see that E4 has shipped.

When I left, we had just started to get the deeplinking work into the E4 nightly builds and had to drop that due to my schedule and the E4 release.  So, we're tidying things at the moment and I'd like to get a sense for E4's way forward.

Who is working on what?

What is being built?

What would we like to do with deeplinking and E4?

What would be involved in making deeplinking available on an update site for Eclipse/E4 clients?

Regards,

Dave Orme

Back to the top