[e4-dev] More info about the project

Hi all,

I'm a committer from Sequoyah project, and recently I started to study and follow e4 project. I've read the whitepaper (among other documents) and downloaded a build in order to check e4 working.

So now I have some questions that might be basic since I'm new to e4 discussions.
- When e4 is going to be released? Will it be released in Indigo?
- When are other projects expected to migrate and use new features from e4?
- Is there a roadmap of features vs dates, where I can check the features that will be implemented?

Basically, what we are trying to do is to determine the necessary effort for e4 integration when the time comes.

Can you please help me on this?

Best regards,
 Marcel

Back to the top