Re: [e4-dev] 4.0 SDK Build: I20100727-1520

Am 28.07.10 12:08, schrieb Paul Webster:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:52 AM, Tom Schindl
> <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tested my model tooling stuff on Mac OSX/64bit and Linux Gtk/32bit.
>> Everything works as expected so for this one a clear +1!
>>
>> IMHO a major problem is still that we have no source for the e4-bundles
>> which makes writing RCP-Applications and debugging Plug-in problems
>> quite impossible using the 4.0 SDK.
>
> One of our main goals with the 4.0 SDK is to verify existing 3.x
> plugins can function in the e4 world.

Well now suppose I install CDT and find out it is not working but I'm
unable to step through with a debugger because I'm well I'm missing the
source (only that of the e4-bundles e.g. the one of JFace, ... is
available!).

Isn't the nature of an SDK (and well I installed the Eclipse 4.0 SDK) to
have the source with me?

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top