Re: [e4-dev] Time for a toast !! (almost)

> Whew, it looks like we are indeed going to ship...
>
> With this in mind I'd like to invite everyone to be ready on
> Thursday at 2:00 PM Ottawa time with a glass of whatever you'd like
> to toast the end of this release...we all deserve it...;-)

Great idea! Let's all meet on IRC at least, on the #eclipse-e4 channel (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/IRC).

Is anybody interested in setting up a video chat between locations? iChat would be one possibility, or is there something like it that works but runs on other platforms, too?

Boris

Back to the top