Re: [e4-dev] Updated 4.0 New & Noteworthy

I think anyone who wrote a N&N item this release should reread/edit entries.
Many of them read as iterative improvements (which makes sense given they were taken from milestone builds) rather than describing the whole thing, appearing for the first time in release 4.0

For example:
Context injection has been modified to support the annotations defined in the upcoming javax.inject package.

instead, we need to explain the overall concept of contexts and injection, and how it fits with javax.inject....

I can take a pass on this tomorrow, but wanted the "owners" of the items to think about this first because I may not know the history of the incremental improvements, etc.

The e4 N&N probably has the same issue...

susan

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne ---07/26/2010 03:03:36 PM---For those who haven't reviewed it yet, here is the latest cJohn Arthorne ---07/26/2010 03:03:36 PM---For those who haven't reviewed it yet, here is the latest copy of the 4.0 New & Noteworthy. This draft incorporates new screen

          John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/26/2010 03:03 PM
          Please respond to E4 Project developer mailing list