[e4-dev] Draft of 4.0 New & Noteworthy

Attached is an initial draft of a New & Noteworthy document for the 4.0 release. Note this includes only features appearing in the Eclipse SDK 4.0 that are new since the 3.6 release. I will send out another draft shortly for noteworthy features in the e4 incubator. Please read through this and let me know:

 - Is any of this information no longer correct (some entries were collected from earlier milestone N&N docs)?
 - What important features are missing? Either end user features or internal technology features are worth talking about here.
 - Any proposed wording changes, corrections, etc

Also if anyone has some time, I could use help updating the screen shots. Are the current screen shots and diagrams correct? Can you think of new screen shots for some of the other features?

Thanks,
John