Re: [e4-dev] A tutorial on writing an e4-Application

Hi,

Attached you'll find the current status of the tutorial. There's only
one topic missing which talks about contributing model fragments.

If you are interested in the source code you can clone the repository on
http://github.com/tomsontom/e4demo in your 4.0 SDK because EGit is
working perfectly in there.

Tom