Re: [e4-dev] A tutorial on writing an e4-Application

Hi Tom,

Thank a lot for your work! Here my first (newbie)  feedback about your documentation :

1. Add a minimal e4-ApplicationModel

Is it possible to show the XMI content of the model and explain a little the content (notion about Renderer)) You could explain after (see my 2.) why org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt is required.

2. Create a MailDemo-4.0.product

You list OSGi bundles wich must be added (DS....). I think it should be cool why thoses bundles are required?

3. MWindow, Part...

I know it exists http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/UI/Modeled_UI but for me who is newbie with Modeled Workbench I find it's difficult to understand what is MWindow, Part...I think it should be very very cool if we have an explanation for each concept MWindow, Part... and have a screenshot to show in action MWindow, Part.... I think this point is very important but it's perhaps not teh scope of your documentation.

Regards Angelo