[e4-dev] [releng] build submission for 17:00 EDT (note the new time)

I've pushed the build back to 17:00 EDT to allow Bogdan/Eric a chance
to verify a fix they're working on.  They'll tag for the build.

As much as possible, build I20100716-1700 should be stable since it's
the build we'll be testing against on Monday.  If there are bugs that
will prevent testing on Monday that you feel need fixed, please tag
them and post to this list requesting a re-spin.

tagged v20100716-1530

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 317187. Outline view menu and toolbar are empty (NEW)
+ Bug 319704. Toolbar button ordering broken (NEW)
+ Bug 320097. Part cannot be activated after detaching it, closing it,
and resetting the perspective (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt
org.eclipse.e4.ui.widgets
org.eclipse.ui.workbench

--
Paul Webster