Re: [e4-dev] Meeting minutes for today's call

Sorry for not joining the call but I'm on a customer site doing some
RCP-consulting.

Do I have to do something in the editor to make the key binding stuff
work? I have an outstanding request from Eric to use remove()/add()
instead of the implicit add() when moving from container to container.

Probably something like this is needed for Keybindings as well (e.g.
currently I'm listening for SWT.Modify which might lead to incorrect
keybindings while typing) so if there's anything I can do to make
keybindings work I simply need to know.

Tom