Re: [e4-dev] "Access restriction" for javax.annotation

I believe the org.eclipse.e4.core._javascript_ bundle isn't under active development (hasn't changed since 0.9 release).  It requires Rhino, but I suggest just ignoring/deleting the bundle completely since nothing else is using it.

I have updated the wiki page as you suggested.

John

"Stefan Mücke" <s.muecke@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/02/2010 03:23 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [e4-dev] "Access restriction" for javax.annotation

Thanks. I have just upgraded to Eclipse 3.6 and this has mostly solved my problem. I already had the javax.annotation plugin in my workspace but as a binary plugin from one of the latest integration builds.

Perhaps the wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/ProjectSetFiles should be updated to say "3.6" instead of "3.5".

The plugin "org.eclipse.e4.core._javascript_" still has a compile error. It cannot find org.mozilla._javascript_.Scriptable. Another project  to add to the project set?

Stefan