Re: [e4-dev] 4.0 SDK Build: downloads

Hi Paul,

I create a branch for my model-tooling to work in there until we declare
RC1. Though I doubt anyone beside me is working on the bundles please
don't commit stuff there because this makes mergeing more complex :-)

Tom

Am 01.07.10 13:43, schrieb Tom Schindl:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I haven't committed any changes yet but wanted to make sure before doing so.
>
> I'll create a branch until Monday to work on some code - now it would be
> really cool to have git :-).
>
> Tom
>
> Am 01.07.10 13:34, schrieb Paul Webster:
>> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:25 AM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Just a short question can I continue to check in changes to my
>>> model-tooling or should I hold of commits?
>>
>> We won't be able to declare RC1 until some time Monday, and we might
>> need to do a respin to handle any more serious regressions.
>>
>> I would hold off committing any changes.  Obviously, anything you've
>> done so far will have to stay there for now (we just won't tag the
>> model tooling).
>>
>> PW

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top