Re: [e4-dev] e4 Mars rover challenge commit request

Hi Artur,

> I've been working on demo application for the e4 release. My project
> is rewriting the e4 rover challenge from the EclipseCon 2010.

> So far I have implemented a server that simulates the mars rover and
> a client that communicates with that server.

Sounds great.. is your intent to maintain the e4 rover client (and a server) going forward?  If yes, we should nominate you as an e4 committer, having another up-to-date example application would be great.

Does the client work like the one we distributed for EclipseCon 2010, except that you updated it so that it works against the most recent e4 API?

Boris

Back to the top