Re: [e4-dev] New Model Contribution System

Hi Paul,

Am 14.06.10 13:55, schrieb Paul Webster:
> Hi Tom,
>
> This looks great :-)
>
> On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Tom Schindl
> <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've just released the implementation of our new flexible model fragment
>> contribution system.

Not yet.

> Do you have an example or wiki?  For example, if I want to add new
> MHandedMenuItems to a MPopupMenu, where should I be looking for the
> names of the features or attributes, etc.

The name of the feature is the name. I've already ported the Photo-App
and some of the SimpleIDE stuff to the new fragment.e4xmi.

Contributing an handler to a popup menu you'll add to the children-feature.

so it should look like this:

>   <fragments xsi:type="fragment:StringModelFragment" xmi:id="_L5io0Hd_Ed-1qvIKTh1tLQ" featurename="children" parentElementId="mypopupid">
>     <elements xsi:type="menu:HandedMenuItem" xmi:id="_eHsbUHd_Ed-1qvIKTh1tLQ" elementId="myhandler" commandName="my.command.id"/>
>   </fragments>

If my.command.id is referenced from somewhere else you'll use the
imports like you did in the old system.

The test suite has example for all supported stuff but I'll try to write
things up in a wiki page.

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top