Re: [e4-dev] e4 Project Wizard part of Eclipse 4.0 SDK?

This sounds like an excellent idea to me also.  E4 repository was not included in today's drop so I added one based on the url on the download page (http://download.eclipse.org/e4/sdk/drops/I20100610-1020/repository/).  There are no categories in that repository and it is a little unclear which item I need to use to get the tooling support.  Can someone point me in the right direction so I can test this out.

Thanks,
-Phil