Re: [e4-dev] Beginning package renaming

Done. HEAD is now reopen for development. I verified the following after the renaming:

 - All e4 ui tests pass
 - 4.0 SDK still runs and simple testing of DnD, perspective switching, etc, found no problems
 - The simple IDE, contacts demo, and photo demo applications still run and look ok

Because there is so much reflection and metadata files like XMI in e4, it wouldn't be surprised if there were some bugs introduced, but I didn't find anything from my basic testing.

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/04/2010 03:12 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[e4-dev] Beginning package renaming

Please stop commiting any changes to org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.* until further noticing. I am working on refactoring some of the API packages to get into a more consistent shape. I will send another mail here when done.

John