Re: [e4-dev] New Demo/Example Project "Simple e4 IDE"

Am 21.05.10 00:50, schrieb Tom Schindl:
> Hi,
>
> Cloning a git repository and importing it in to a SimpleIDE workspace is
> working but I haven't checked in any code because I simply copied over
> the classes from the EGit-Project and adjusted them for use in an e4 world.
>
> What's the process I have to follow when copying code from
> None-Platform-Projects? Do I need a CQ?

Can anyone help me with this? What do I have to do to get my clone of
the git code into CVS?

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top