Re: [e4-dev] May 20 e4 meeting minutes available

Hi,

I've added another point on String vs Object references.

In fact we have 2 proposals:
* The one in comment 46
  => Create a Wrapper Entity which allows different ReferenceTypes

* The one in comment 52
  => Simple Mark an object surrogate and when the model is loaded
     completely those Objects are replace by the real references

I think at this point in the release comment 52 is the way to go because
it has the least impact. IMHO if we manage to implement this we should
NOT have any String references at ALL (e.g. the bindingContextId should
be a real reference).

Paul if you need any help with this let me know. We could/should
probably do this in your current Popupmenu-branch.

Tom