[e4-dev] Contribution from Dave and Gordon

As we discussed about two weeks ago on the E4 call, we have now contributed our

* Enterprise Installer

* Deeplinking

Code bases to E4 via the Eclipse IP process.

For interested parties, the relevent bug numbers, CQs are: bug 312325/CQ 4081.

As we discussed on the call, I'd appreciate a pointer to code within
Eclipse that encodes/decodes XML entities in a String.  That's the
only thing I can anticipate needing to fix from an IP perspective (but
we'll see what the lawyers say).

I'll be available here to answer any additional questions about the code.

Regards,

Dave Orme

Back to the top