[e4-dev] SWT for Flex

Hi All,

I'm looking around for ways to cross compile Java into ActionScript and found SWT for Flex. I see in this post (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/e4-dev/msg02180.html ) that you're looking for early adopter to continue development.

I'm interested in writing a new application that is intended to run in Flash on the client and Java on the server. Both the client and server will share the same object models and logic etc. Rather than maintaining two versions, a ActionScript and a Java version, I was hoping to stick to programming in Java and cross compile to Flash similar what GWT does for _javascript_.

In the post above Bogdan says he would be happy to help some one get started to progress the technology. So here I am :-)

From Richard.

Back to the top