Re: [e4-dev] NLS in the e4 Model

Yeah, I realized that was probably the case after I sent the message. In that case, you're looking for something similar to what we've done in UML2 for profiles/stereotypes (which are essentially dynamic EMF models). There, we've implemented a mechanism that does dynamic look-up of strings in .properties files that are co-located with the model, possibily in a plug-in/fragment. If you're interested, check out the source for org.eclipse.uml2.common.util.UML2Util#getString(...).

Cheers,

Kenn