Re: [e4-dev] [releng] [ALL] M5 build schedule, M5 sign off

I will be doing Eclipse SDK 4.0 builds to pick up the 10:00 and 14:00 EDT e4 builds, along with any other changes in the compatibility layer. Roughly speaking these builds will be at 11:00 and 15:00, but timing depends on when the e4 build is ready. This means that all work in the compatibility layer must be done by 15:00. Unfortunately it also means that if you make changes for the 15:00 build it will need to be verified this evening. The build takes 3-4 hours so it should be ready by 18:00-19:00 this evening.

Also, please submit your New & Noteworthy content to me today!

John

Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/09/2010 09:11 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[e4-dev] [releng] [ALL] M5 build schedule, M5 sign off

I've scheduled builds today at 10:00, 12:00, and 14:00 EDT to pick up
any last minute changes.

Please download last night's 21:00 build and confirm it has everything
you expect in it.  If it does not, then you need to make sure you
release changes for one of the 3 builds scheduled today.  I'll be
releasing changes in org.eclipse.e4.ui.releng.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR