Re: [e4-dev] [releng] [ALL] M5 build schedule, M5 sign off

Hi Paul,

I checked in a typo correction yesterday for the model-Editor. I didn't saw it in the build submission from yesterday. I'm not in office right now so I can't check if this went into the build.

Tom

Paul Webster schrieb:
I've scheduled builds today at 10:00, 12:00, and 14:00 EDT to pick up
any last minute changes.

Please download last night's 21:00 build and confirm it has everything
you expect in it.  If it does not, then you need to make sure you
release changes for one of the 3 builds scheduled today.  I'll be
releasing changes in org.eclipse.e4.ui.releng.

PW

Back to the top