[e4-dev] Stabilizing for milestone

As most of you know it is our M5 milestone this week and we need to stabilize and produce a good build for Friday. One of the items we are trying to deliver for the milestone is a working build of the full Eclipse 4.0 SDK running on top of e4. I am still seeing significant code changes coming into HEAD this week, and these changes are making it dificult to produce a good build. In particular, anything that adds or removes plugins, alters features, or changes plugin dependencies requires changes on the build side. Please hold off on releasing further major changes and particularly structural changes for the rest of this week so we can converge on a good M5 build. If you absolutely need to release changes like this for M5, please ping Paul and I either on the bug or via email so the build can be fixed up (I'm already aware of the new org.eclipse.e4.core.di.extensions bundle).

John

Back to the top