Re: [e4-dev] GSOC- OpenSocial Gadgets in Eclipse

Dilum and others,

Information about signing up as a student and/or mentor is available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010

Ian

On 3/30/2010 6:34 AM, dilum vithana wrote:
Hi,

I'm a computer engineering undergraduate from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanaka. I'm interested in implementing the 'OpenSocial Gadgets in Eclipse' project idea for GSoC 2010.

I do have a god familiarity of the Eclipse code base.(Eclipse, Subclipse, VTP (Voice Tool Project) and PDE). Presently I.'m participating Eclipse related project at my traning place. Also I have a good knowledge about _javascript_. (I made a Firefox toolbar for Moodle as my level 3 project. In this project I had to use _javascript_, AJAX and CSS)

I belive I can do a good job for OpenSocial Gadget if I'm selected for this project. And I'm looking forward to spend an ineresting Google Summer of Code with Eclipse.

I would appreciate if you can sent more information about this project.

Thanks
Best Regards,

Dilum Vithana
Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
University of Moratuwa.
Sri Lanka.