Re: [e4-dev] What can I @Inject?

Hi Remy,

I did re-write the "summary" and the "problems" section of the wiki
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Contexts page. I also moved up your part in
the description and added a flag that the other stuff is a little bit
outdated.

I also slightly modified the beginning for your chapter to try to make
the purpose a little bit more transparent.

Hope this helps. Cheers, Lars