Re: [e4-dev] [releng] [ui] Build submission for I20100317-2100

Hi,

I wrote a blog posting about the Editor which you read here [1].

Tom

[1]http://tomsondev.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/e4-tooling-workbenchmodeleditor-part-of-i-builds/

Am 17.03.10 23:46, schrieb Tom Schindl:
> Thanks for Paul - I can't wait to see my editor part of the build :-).
>
> I'll blog about the features available tomorrow but here's a short list:
> * e4-SDK integration
>   * Java-Class-Lookup for MContribution#uri (in reality this could be
>     extend to any look up - all a tooling implementor needs to do is to
>     contribute a Service through DI)
>   * Undo/Redo-Support
> * Structured Editing with Virtual-Hierarchies to group model stuff,
>   Form-based UI, ...
> * Standalone e4-Application
>

> I'll add the following stuff hopefully tomorrow:
> * Support for Live inspecting a running e4-Application-Model
> * Support for Handler, Part Templates to create classes
> * Improvements on Java-Class-Lookup (currently only Classes in
>   workspace projects are found and performance could be better)
>   Maybe some PDE/JDT guru can help me with how to find the correct
>   informations
>
> Tom
>
> Am 17.03.10 20:36, schrieb Paul Webster:
>> tagged v20100317-1530
>>
>> The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
>> + Bug 304584. [Tooling] Implement Workbench-Model-Tooling (NEW)
>> + Bug 305068. OSGiContextStrategy cleanup is too expensive. (FIXED)
>>
>> The following projects have changed:
>> org.eclipse.e4.core.services
>> org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.editor3x
>> org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui
>> org.eclipse.e4.core.tests.services

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top