Re: [e4-dev] [releng] [ui] Build submission for I20100317-2100

Thanks for Paul - I can't wait to see my editor part of the build :-).

I'll blog about the features available tomorrow but here's a short list:
* e4-SDK integration
  * Java-Class-Lookup for MContribution#uri (in reality this could be
    extend to any look up - all a tooling implementor needs to do is to
    contribute a Service through DI)
  * Undo/Redo-Support
* Structured Editing with Virtual-Hierarchies to group model stuff,
  Form-based UI, ...
* Standalone e4-Application

I'll add the following stuff hopefully tomorrow:
* Support for Live inspecting a running e4-Application-Model
* Support for Handler, Part Templates to create classes
* Improvements on Java-Class-Lookup (currently only Classes in
  workspace projects are found and performance could be better)
  Maybe some PDE/JDT guru can help me with how to find the correct
  informations

Tom

Am 17.03.10 20:36, schrieb Paul Webster:
> tagged v20100317-1530
>
> The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
> + Bug 304584. [Tooling] Implement Workbench-Model-Tooling (NEW)
> + Bug 305068. OSGiContextStrategy cleanup is too expensive. (FIXED)
>
> The following projects have changed:
> org.eclipse.e4.core.services
> org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.editor3x
> org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui
> org.eclipse.e4.core.tests.services

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top