[e4-dev] Question Copying code from 3.x Bundles

Hi,

I've copied yesterday 2 classes from org.eclispse.ui to my model editor
in e4:

* org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.PatternFilter
* org.eclipse.ui.internal.misc.StringMatcher

My assumption is that I don't need CQs for this because e4 is under the
same Eclipse-Project and so I'm allowed to do so, right?

I kept the copyright 100% the same, only copied them to my locale
package so that I don't get a dependency on org.eclipse.ui because of a
filtering table-feature.

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top