Re: [e4-dev] UIElements.ecore and V_______XYZ________V types

> if you only need them for visually structuring the model in the emf
> explorer, why not just use a EAnnoation ?
> note: using those V___ type also leads to unnecessary classes/intefaces...
>
> should I open a bugzilla for this ?

Yes, please. We wanted to put the types into separate packages, and for some reason that I cannot remember, we didn't do that. I would like to see separate packages, to make it possible to point users at the things they should be looking at (as opposed to the many mixins and container classes we have).

Boris

Back to the top